What (Really) Goes into a Luxury Apartment that Works
Leawood is in high demand for new homes as well as luxury rental properties. Luxury rental property is limited in supply in Leawood, and some people want the turn-key advantage of renting in a great location.
Situated on the eastern edge of the highly successful Mission Farms development, Mission 106 offers 132 luxury apartment homes, 7 luxury townhomes nestled along a private 5-acre lake, a secure multilevel parking garage, and 6,900 SF of class A office space.
Hunt Midwest partnered with Mission Farms’ master developer to create the $32M mixed-use development after identifying market demand for luxury apartments in an upscale, mixed-use environment. As majority equity partner, Hunt Midwest managed the overall design and construction for the project.
- 132 Luxury Apartments & 7 Townhomes
- 205-Space Parking Garage
- 6,900 SF Office Space
- Opened March 2016
- Managed by EPC Real Estate Group
- Located in the heart of Mission Farms.
- Entertainment Room with Speak Easy Bar Area
- 24 Hour Fitness Center with Yoga Room
- Meditation Room
- Valet Dry Cleaning
- Valet Trash and Recycling Available
- Beautiful view of Mission Farms Pond and Easy access to nearby Trails.
- Maintenance-Free Lifestyle
- Onsite Massage Therapist & Personal Trainer
- Resort-Style Swimming Pool
Visit the Mission 106 website HERE.