Things to Consider When Buying a Home – FREE Guide!
Are you ready to buy a new home? It’s a seller’s market for sure, so how do you navigate through the process to get your dream home at the best price?
People are on the move! New and existing homes are selling faster than ever before, and experts agree that this trend won’t be changing anytime in the near future. Leading economists agree that we are not in a “bubble” like we saw in 2008 because there is more liquidity in the market, and there is more prudence in lending practices. Interest rates are expected to remain low, further incentivizing both buyers and sellers.
The bottom line … homeownership will always have major advantages! Home values continue to appreciate … which means homebuyers win in the long run.
This guide will help with questions that many people have when they are considering buying a new home.
1. Buying a Home This Summer/Fall
2. Expert Insights for Homebuyers
3. Patience Is Key in a Competitive Market
4. 3 Reasons We Aren’t in a Housing Bubble
5. Why Listing Prices are Like an Auction’s Reserve Price
6. Owning a Home Is Still More Affordable Than Renting One
7. Key Terms to Know in the Homebuying Process
8. The Path to Homeownership
9. Do I Really Need a 20% Down Payment?
10. Things to Avoid after Applying for a Mortgage
11. 5 Tips for Making a Successful Offer
12. Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Professional
Download the guide here: Buying a Home Summer-Fall 2021